Thanks, Figured that out late yesterday.
I've gone ahead and purchased the book "web2py complete reference manual -
5th edition".
I've pretty much decided that web2py will be our framework for the criminal
accounting system for our state supreme court.

Anyway, I will probably have LOTS and LOTS of questions along the way.