Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually I am in a initial stage to implement Jenkins for the python
webdelopers to automate their process. We are planning for setup a version
control system and Jenkins as ci. But I am confused here about that up to
what extension, Jenkins can help them to review their script and run test
cases on their web development process for chatbot.

What are the Jenkins plugins available to fulfill there requirement.

Currently they are using web2py alone for their development work. So what a
better solution I can provide them.

Am very new to Jenkins for python development and any suggestions are well
appreciated