Hi Everyone,
          I am glad to say that my application
(http://www.targetsoft.co.in/ ) is up and running on personal VPS. I've
added links to total of three applications all written in web2py

1. HMS (Hospital Management system ) coded back in 2016 - may have a few
issues
2. Target+ (Ticketing and Project Management system) - This is being
written from last 9+ years and was iteratively developed from desktop
single user with SQLite to now full fledged web application with multiple
users and workspaces. Again this is my first huge application. You can read
the details online. If anyone wants to go through the demo workspace let me
know and I'll publish the access credentials.
3. Artpic   [Artful pictures] (This is a review, news, blogging, social and
photography site) for photogs. Although its huge application and would need
its own space which will be available shortly :-) but currently it can be
accessed as a web2py application from within the site.

I admit there can be issues lingering in a few applications (and some may
need updates) but nonetheless I am excited to launch my product in my
favorite language python and my favorite web framework web2py :-)  Do let
me know if you encounter any issues  OR if you have any suggestions or
change request you can write here, mail me personally or use Contact us
page of the website. I will be glad to hear from you.

I want to thank all of you & Anthony specially for all the support provided
to me with my issues. Web2py is superb.

Thank you,

Rahul Dhakate.