On Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 3:40:53 AM UTC-7, isi_jca wrote:

> Hi Everybody!!
>
> I am trying to use webservice and Jason Web Token
>

> I have this controller: webservice.py
>
> from gluon.tools import AuthJWT
> myjwt = AuthJWT(auth,
> secret_key='my_especial_key',algorithm='HS512',user_param="email")
> myjwt.verify_expiration = False
>
> def login_take_token():
>     return myjwt.jwt_token_manager()
>

> @myjwt.allows_jwt()
> def call():
>     session.forget()
>     return service()
>
> @service.run
> def myfuncion(nrodoc,sexo):
>    return data
>

> 1°) cuando invoco a
> https://www.misitio.com.ar/myapp/webservice/login_take_token?email=usuario&password=12345678
>
> I got a token
>
> 2°) How to use a token in
> https://www.misitio.com.ar/myapp/webservice/call/run/myfuncion/41414141  ?
>
> Thanks in advanced.

I think JWT is pretty well documented in gluon/tools.py, and much of that
description was posted in the group by Niphlod when he introduced the
feature.  I would use the comment paragraphs in the code, as the most
polished form.  I'm not sure that this has been added to the tip revision
of the manual yet; I'd think only a little tweaking would be needed for
formatting, but I haven't taken the time to do that, and I don't have the
experience to refine anything -- I've barely touched JWT so far, as my API
is pretty simple.

/dps