Firefox!

Thanks very much for this - it's really helpful.

I use apache/postgres on production servers but it will take me a very long
time to upload such a big file to those [remote] servers, so I was testing
locally. Based on your experience, I think my issue is probably just due to
the limitations of rocket, so I won't sweat it. ;)

-jl