I have 4 values that have to be calculated together to set a default value
for the fifth value, 2 of the 4 values are date values but the problem is
that calculating their difference leaves *days, 0:00:00* as part of the
answer but i only want the value number they give, is there a way to strip
away the *days, 0:00:00* from the date calculation answer so i could use
the remaining value in my calculation and get the answer i want?

*Example Code*

*MODEL:*

*db.define_table('hotels',            Field('Hotel'),
Field('Bookin', 'date'),            Field('Bookout', 'date'),
Field('days', compute=lambda r: r['Bookout']-r['Bookin']),
Field('guests', 'integer'),            Field('price', compute=lambda r:
r['days']*r['guests']*650))*

Regards:

Mostwanted