ok, I see that CodeMirror is the base editor.  is there a web2py api of
some sort that would allow us to inject whatever code, from whatever
source, and then save and send that updated code to whatever source?  so
that the entire functionality of our web2py editor is still the same and
working even with different set, get, and save methods?  Lucas