> how did they (.exe, .html ...) get there?

When I tested loading documents I heve tried to load test.html from site of
course. After that I cheked table db_app.doc_images and there isn't record
with that file and after that I cheked folder uploads and unfortunately
found test.html.

> There is no any hard link between db and the folder 'uploads', you can
> kill all files in the folder, but web2py will still think that they are in
> it.

Of course I know it. It's logically.

> + read the book and feel the difference between just 'insert' and
> 'validate_and_insert'

As I thought to write requires will be enought, like that:

Field
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2F192.168.20.184%2Fexamples%2Fglobal%2Fvars%2FField&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEX14RrEdGeXWR-JzBD4E94jX4i5A>('file',
 'upload',label='Документ', requires=[IS_UPLOAD_FILENAME
<http://192.168.20.184/examples/global/vars/IS_UPLOAD_FILENAME>(extension='^(pdf|tiff|png|bmp|jpeg|jpg)$'),IS_LENGTH
 <http://192.168.20.184/examples/global/vars/IS_LENGTH>(10485760, 1024)]),

That code worked with crud form and I couldn't load file test.html.