As simple and straight forward as my validator is, it is now not behaving
as it should! It is intended to disallow any form entry of a value less
than 10 but instead now it disallows every value entered into the field
when the comparison operator is less than (>)!
*VALIDATOR CODE:*
class IS_NOT_LESS_THAN_TEN(object):
    def __init__(self, error_message="Enter an amount equivalent to P10.00
or more!"):
        #self.amount = amount
        self.error_message = error_message

    def __call__(self, value):
        error = None
        if value>10:
            error = self.error_message
        return (value, error)

*FIELD WHERE THE VALIDATOR IS USED:*
db.define_table('my_token',
                Field('Amount_You_Want_Saved', 'integer', label=SPAN('Amount
You Want Saved'), requires=IS_NOT_LESS_THAN_TEN()))
The problem i am facing now is that the validator disqualifies every value
i enter even those greater than 10! When i change the comparison operator
to greater than it accepts everything! If anyone sees the problem please
point it out to me, thank you.

Mostwanted