On Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 11:43:37 PM UTC-8, pradeep chauhan wrote:

> hi,
> i want to send form which i created to some person, if that person accepts
> the application it will be sent to 2nd person for approval and so on..how
> can i do that?

The easy way (according to my personal sense of "easy"):  Email Person1 a
link to a normal web2py FORM page.  When they fill out the form and click
the 'submit' button, make sure there is a "state" field that gets updated
to "ACCEPTED", and then queue a scheduler task.  The scheduler task then
looks for all the rows with 'ACCEPTED', emails links to approval forms to
Person2, who can click an 'APPROVE' button to change the state to
'APPROVED'.  The email to Person2 could be to a single page that uses
SQLTABLE or SQLFORM.grid to show the work items.

You *could* try putting the form in the email, but I don't know how to do
those input elements, and many people don't do HTML email, so my emails
just include links.

/dps