I am trying to loop a dict in a bootstrap grid where the key is on top of
the value(this does work); the key value pairs should sit side by side in
neat rows of 3 as in col-sm-3* (this does not happen)*

*Problem*: the print is either to the left or to the right with only one
div per row; they stack.
if i do *col-sm*  the div is in the middle.  if i use *col-sm-3* it is to
the left.
There is nothing in code indicating forced alignment.
Here's what i have in view

    {{for key,val in suggestions.items():}}
         <h2> {{=key}}</h2>
         <h4>
             {{=val}}
        </h4>
         {{pass}}

the dict "suggestions" is stored in a model file my_dic.py; nothing unique;
simple key/value pairs.

any idea on how to get the key/value pairs to sit side by side until they
fill the row then make a new row until the loop is completed?

Thanks much

Rob