So generally a perfect scenario could be if I use requireslogin on the
first step that requires login, and the subsequent steps from there I would
specify as requiresignature only, and this way all the subsequent steps
practically speaking would be under double protection, login AND signature,
as the only way to get to the subsequent steps is through the first one
(which required login).
Does this make sense?