Hi Massimo,

I fully agree, everything is very well said IMHO.

Only one small addition - most of the MVC users have never even heard
about most of the features (not to mention the rich set that WEB2PY
offers).

Do you think that a website for WEB2PY like jobs.perl.org and
jobs.rubynow.com would help (probably some sample works should be
shown there also)?

Regards,
Vidul