Hey Anthony, my delta value still returns 0, its set default value,

*MODEL*
def fuelLogging_before_update(*args, **kwargs):
    db.fuelLogging.compute = lambda r: (db.fuelLogging.ODO_Reading * -1) + r
.ODO_Reading

db.define_table('fuelLogging',
    Field('ODO_Reading', 'integer'),
    Field('Delta', 'integer', default=0))
db.fuelLogging._before_update.append(fuelLogging_before_update)

but let me ask this, isn't the formula for our fuelLogging_before_update()
function supposed to be:
*db.fuelLogging.Delta.compute = lambda r: (db.fuelLogging.ODO_Reading * -1)
+ r.ODO_Reading*
considering that we are trying to make updates to the *Delta *value?? Just
wondering!

I want to believe my controller must be straight forward with special
formulas
*CONTROLLER*
def viewLog():
    details=db(db.fuelLogging).select(db.fuelLogging.ALL)
    return locals()

*VIEW*
{{extend 'layout.html'}}

{{for details in details:}}

ODO Reading: {{=details.ODO_Reading}}<br />
Delta: {{=details.Delta}}<br />
{{pass}}

Nonetheless my delta value is still being returned as 0

I wanted to show my whole code incase i am missing something somewhere, its
my first time using *callbacks on records*, i am not at all familiar with
them!

Mostwanted