On Wednesday, February 6, 2019 at 4:01:51 AM UTC-8, Константин Комков wrote:

> If I use first method my services was stoped and cannot be run, enother
> method open in text editor file web2py.py. The better for me use nssm
> becouse I can delete folder session manually(online 2 - 10 students). Stud
> is my application name. Maybe that picture help, becouse I tried also:
>
> [image: 2.png]
>
>> c:\XXX\XXX\web2py.py -S stud -M -R c:\XXX\XXX\scripts\sessions2trash.py
>> -A -o -x 3600 -f -v
>> pythonw.exe c:\XXX\XXX\web2py.py -S stud -M -R scripts\sessions2trash.py
>> -A -o -x 3600 -f -v
>> pythonw.exe c:\XXX\XXX\web2py.py -S stud -M -R c:\XXX\XXX\scripts\
>> sessions2trash.py -A -o -x 3600 -f -v
>> python.exe c:\XXX\XXX\web2py.py -S stud -M -R scripts\sessions2trash.py -
>> A -o -x 3600 -f -v

For what it's worth, here's what I use on linux system, invoking it from a
bash shell.

python web2py.py -S myapp1 -M -R scripts/sessions2trash.py -A -o -x 3600 -f
-v

(I use this on the low-volume application.  For the trafficky application,
I've moved a copy of sess2trash.py into it's modules folders, and follow
the hints to call it from a scheduler routine.)

(I should look at my windows laptop at home, and see how many sessions I've
acumulated there, but it's only local access and the sessions last long
enough that I don't expect a problem.  I do have an issue with Chrome and
its cache thrash, though, soaking up cycles from the Rocket server.)

/dps