Hi Yarko,
Personally, I think we need to embed some kind of workflow and
authorization into Reddish, otherwise it will get disorganized. It a
feature I like that IdeaTorrent. The question is how long will it take
before a suitable Reddish is ready for the "roadmap portal"? If no one
had an objection we could start on Ideatorrent immediately.
Massimo what do you say to this?

Thanks!
Lucas