> but, what happen if I install python 3.7 on windows? Does web2py still use
> 2.7?

this question is vague
not sure what do you have in web2py? win version or source version?
if use source version, then web2py run on python is depending on the
command you use
*e.g. in ubuntu environment*
python web2py.py # for python 2
python3 web2py.py # for python 3

> Or installinh mysql without this connector?

not sure, not tested, perhaps can try it first in virtual machine first
e.g. virtualbox or vmware

> What does you think? Other suggestions? I don't like to use different
> things because I need to publish my application to pythonanywhere...

think mysql and mariadb is not different things, it's same :
In 2010, when Oracle acquired Sun, Widenius forked the open-source MySQL
project to create MariaDB.
ref:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MySQL

for conda, is python package manager just think about it's like a
versioning for python installation
ref:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conda_(package_manager)

best regards,