@Mostwanted
I think you can achieve this functionality by a couple of ways.
One, you can store every clicks value in session but you can only store for
the time being.
Another way you can directly store every clicks values in DB.
You can try this code
#Model

db.define_table('countclick',
    Field('clicks', 'integer', default=0),
                auth.signature
          )

#Controller

def countclick():
    items = db(db.countclick).select()
    return dict(items=items)

def counter():
    item = db.countclick[request.vars.id]
    new_count = item.clicks + 1
    if item.update_record(clicks=new_count):
        print("Yes")
    else:
        print('N0')
    return "{}".format(new_count)

#View

{{extend 'layout.html'}}

<input type="hidden" id="id" name="id" value="" />

{{for item in items:}}
                <a id="{{=item.id}}" onclick="jQuery('#id').val('{{=item.id}}');
       ajax('{{=URL('default', 'counter')}}', ['id'],
'item{{=item.id}}');" href="#">Increment</a>

Count=<span id="item{{=item.id}}">{{=item.clicks}}</span>
       ajax('{{=URL('default', 'counter')}}', ['id'],
'item{{=item.id}}');"></span>
{{pass}}

For more information you can check here
<http://web2py.com/books/default/chapter/29/11/jquery-and-ajax#Voting-and-rating>