When I search for an item it returns blank. However I see that the upload
to the db took place.
When I try to add data to the database, where other data was uploaded, I
get this error

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/mauricewaka/web2py/gluon/restricted.py", line 219, in restricted
    exec(ccode, environment)
  File
"/home/mauricewaka/web2py/applications/Hestque_Wellness/views/generic.html"
<http://127.0.0.1:8000/admin/default/edit/Hestque_Wellness/views/generic.html>,
line 81, in <module>
TypeError: 'dict_values' object does not support indexing