Need managed, reliable hosting for a mission critical app that hits the
eBay API at specified times. It's a generic CRUD app except that scheduled
tasks (written in Go) must be run with 1 second accuracy, no more than
200/second at peak times.

I am a pretty terrible sysadmin so my strong preference is that both the
Python and PostgreSQL servers be managed. Outages are not welcome because
our customers depend on us to hit eBay at the specified tie. And because
I'm terrible, responsive support is a huge plus. Doesn't have to be real
time, but I'd like 1 business day turnaround.

Considering Pythonanywhere, possible with DigitalOcean using its new
managed PostgreSQL offering. Or maybe just Pythonanywhere exclusively.

My experience with a paid GAE account was not good service-wise. Has anyone
experienced semi-decent support for a paid account at Amaazon, Microsoft,
Heroku, or any other managed host?