On Monday, February 18, 2019 at 2:58:33 PM UTC-8, xgp.l...@gmail.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sorry for my ignorance. How do you do that?
> Ive been trying without sucess using rewrite module.
>

> Cheers,

Which webserver are you using?  Is it the Rocket webserver that ships with
Web2Py, or Apache, or NginX, or IIS?

Are you trying to use routes.py?   You may not need to.  From the book
reference that Anthony pointed to, it apears that you can deal with
everything in your models (e.g., db.py).  The book also has examples for
Apache and NginX.  I don't see anything in routes.py itself as an example
for rewriting, so the support for the model-based handling must be in the
response code itself.

/dps