Val, is there a way to something along the lines of this (controller)

Where the Javascript is ONLY fired off if a certain condition is met?

Thanks ...
def login():
    print "Doing the LOGIN form ...\n"

    in_form = SQLFORM.factory(
        Field('userid' , requires=IS_NOT_EMPTY()),
        Field('password',  requires=IS_NOT_EMPTY()),
        Field('rememberlogin' ),
        Field('mydate', format=('%m/%d/%Y')),
        Field('married' ),
        formstyle='divs',
        submit_button=' Submit '
        )
    in_form[0][-1][1][0]['_class']='button'

    print "LOGIN: Doing the process form testing ...\n"
    if in_form.process(session=None, formname='login').accepted:
        print "LOGIN: Accepts...\n"
        response.flash = 'form accepted'
        redirect(URL('buttonbar'))
    elif in_form.errors :
        print "LOGIN: error...\n"
       # Fire off the sweetalert as well if we have an error ...
        response.flash = 'form has errors'

        # The following will fire off the sweetalert in the view
        # dict creates a dictionary:
        #js_args = dict(message = "Hi There")
        # The view, ASSIGNJS, creates the list for the sweetalert popup ...
        print "Setting JS args...\n"
        js_args = dict(topline = "Hi There",
                  title = "You screwed up!",
                  type = "error",
                  confirmbutton = "Really?")

        print "LOGIN: RETURN Form ...\n"
        return dict(form=in_form, js_args=js_args)

    return dict(form=in_form)

Again, Thanks ...

*Ben Duncan*
DBA / Chief Software Architect