Hi there,

I think the custom template delimiters are broken in 2.18.1.  Here's my
test code and the exception I'm getting:

CONTROLLER
def index():
    response.delimiters = ('<?', '?>')
    return dict(message=T('Welcome!'))

VIEW - index.html
{{extend 'layout.html'}}
cards.</p>

EXCEPTION
File "\web2py2.18.1\web2py\gluon\restricted.py", line 230, in restricted
sys.excepthook(etype, evalue, tb) File
"c:\Users\Playtech\Documents\Development\web2py2.18.1\web2py\applications\app\views\default\index.html",

line 2, in <module>
NameError: name 'minCards' is not defined

Or have I done something wrong?

Thanks