I use Leonel Camara's excellent plugin location picker however it includes
the following line

from gluon.validators import Validator, translate

it seems translate has become translator - but I haven't looked at in detail or
fully followed - but need some guidance on how this is supposed to operate.

Are these sort of imports not supposed to be in applications or can something
be done to avoid making this a breaking change.

Regards

Donald