Thanks!

Its so cool seeing this moving along so quickly.

There is one thing about this release that is still bothering me, which I
tried to fix myself, but to no avail.
The "b" that is showing in the flash messages.
See screenshot.

and here: https://github.com/web2py/web2py/issues/2119
and here: https://github.com/web2py/web2py/issues/2110

Seems like the xmlescape function from yatl is not taking care of the
escaping as well as the local_html_escape function did.

I have been fiddling around with it and Joao was providing a way to revert
the files affected to 2.18.1 to overcome this for now.
But it would be great to have it fixed.

I just dont know how.

Could you help us with this please?