I want to use a different favicon for one page of an application.  How do I
override this?  What I've tried (without success) is

"extend 'layout.html'"
(the line shows in the page source, but is before the link lines from
layout.html, and is over-ridden)

- put head><link ....></head> in the view (default/index.html) after the
"extend 'layout.html'"
(line does not show up)

- in the controller, use response.headers["link"]="... "
(line does not show up)

It's easy enough to change the whole app, but I want to have the one page
not be the same as the rest of the app's pages.

Thanks.

/dps