On Friday, April 12, 2019 at 3:16:31 PM UTC-7, João Matos wrote:

> The orderby of the DAL or the ORDER BY of the SQL engine you use wouldn't
> do the job?

No, because of my custom aggregation (funkystr is an artifact of that).
However, your question suggested an experiment that I may remember to try
when I get home.  Of wider interest is what is passed to the lambda, which
knowledge may also be needed for other  transformations and digestions.

(I may need to use 2 queries, since funkystr is still needed.)

/dps