Hi, all friends.
I'm using PyExelerator to create Excel report for users to download. I tried
to save the Workbook object to a StringIO which is said a file-like object,
but the result is an empty file. Following are the codes:

def get_report():
    #.... generating workbook codes
    f = StringIO.StringIO()
    doc = CompoundDoc.XlsDoc()
    doc.save_to(f,w.get_biff_data())
    #the "doc.save_to" func was added to the Workbook class in the
pyExelerator's module by myself. There was a original
    #"save" method there take two argument, the first one is a file object,
the second one is the same as mine.
    response.headers['Content-type']='application/vnd.ms-excel'
    response.headers['Content-Disposition']='attachment; filename=test.xls'
    response.headers['Content-Title']='test.xls'
    response.headers['Content-Length'] = f.tell()
    f.seek(0)
    return f.read()

What's the problem? Thanks in advance.