No I initally tried from web3py folder to import apps.myapp.controllers.py
but paths are relative and globals like evrirnment/gloabls like
'WEB3PY_APPS_FOLDER' are not available in the shell. (also tried from apps
and myapp folder but same). Probably need to write a little script.

So .. I literally created a example.py with a print statement .. loaded it,
changed it and reloaded it .. changes were there which tends to indicate
that reloader is working.

I am also not too familiar at all with reloader unfortunately but am sure
we will find the solution.

BR
John

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/web2py/2686d0f6-15b2-4919-aac2-71d8e8841274%40googlegroups.com.