Yeah, I am just trying to understand why it doesn't work without explicit
import. Missing basics here:
if rows=db.select() works and rows is known to be an instance of the class
Rows, and Rows is recognized as a class and can be used to some extent
(obviously, I am using it already, in rows=db.select() and beyond, without
importing explicitly), what does it mean then that I can't use it? I mean,
it's either visible or invisible. If it's already visible as a specific
class, without being imported, why are its methods still invisible and
require explicit import statement? I am suspecting that I am missing
something very basic about namespaces. Earlier Leonel explained it, but I
didn't understand the explanation.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/web2py/8101cfd8-6754-44f2-9345-f89c076b6936%40googlegroups.com.