On Thursday, May 23, 2019 at 11:44:19 PM UTC-7, Константин Комков wrote:

> Christian Varas, I don't find solution.
> Dave S, yes I tried import mytest like one line without system modules,
> and like that:
> from applications.application.modules import mytest
> Is "mymod" your app name?

No, "mymod" is my module name, in
[web2pydir]/applications/myapp/modules/mymod.py  I am not using dotted
notation.

I would try changing your application name from "application" (if that
isn't an editorial alias, like "myapp" is), because that may be name
conflict within web2py.

/dps

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/web2py/b5347395-e6b1-42cd-a165-db2fe311dcb8%40googlegroups.com.