I was about to do this before I gave up on aws because of costs.
So I don't know exactly what have to be done.
But what I think you have to do is:
-use aws api or cli to insert the record on route53 dns
-add the respective entry on routes.py on web2py folder
 for this maybe you want to store a list of domains in a separate file, a
yaml file for example and modify routes.py to read the domains
configuration from it
 a yaml or plain text file will be easier to parse and feed
-force web2py to reload routes
 maybe hiting the url on the button we click in admin, or calling the
required function internally (I don't know the function now)

Em sáb, 1 de jun de 2019 às 15:24, karthikeyan p <
karthikiotdevelo...@gmail.com> escreveu:

> i have two users  -> *ONE *and *TWO*
>
> www.example.com/welcome/default/index/*ONE => *if i poster args ONE ,it
> will show user ONE's page
>
> www.example.com/welcome/default/index/*TWO **=> *if i poster args TWO,it
> will show user TWO's page
>
> i want to do :
>
> one.example.com *=> *to show user ONE's page.
>
> two.example.com *=> *to show user TWO's page.
>
> i know that the url prefix record will be added to DNS record.
>
> i have a domain in godaddy ,they provide api to do this programmatically.
>
> if a user signed up in my page i want to make their name as prefix of my
> dns . (except ftp ,www. smtp etc)
>
> any idea ?? any altenatives ?
>

> --
> Resources:
> - http://web2py.com
> ---
> "web2py-users" group.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/web2py/1cfce879-730d-46c0-b59b-2800d2b67954%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/web2py/1cfce879-730d-46c0-b59b-2800d2b67954%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

At.

Carlos J. Costa
Cientista da Computação - Esp. Gestão em Telecom

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/web2py/CAGsD4NxBT_32PK0c4co%2BJmYOyWvPG%2Byb-ksy2WwzvufFEjW1VQ%40mail.gmail.com.