I need add more information. Can error may be caused if my function don't
have one condition:
def send_application(msg,entrant_XML):
    #Letter for operator
    try:
        oper = mail.send('opera...@domen.ru','Theme','Letter
text...',attachments = files)
    except Exception:
        oper = False

    #Letter for entrant
    try:
        abit = mail.send(session.abit_email,'Theme','Letter text...')
    except Exception:
        abit = False

    if ((oper==True) & (abit==True)):
        return ('My message',True)
    elif ((oper==True) & (abit==False)):
        return ('My message',False)
    elif ((oper==False) & (abit==True)):
        return ('My message',False)
Here I don't have that:
    else ((False) & (False)):
        return ('My message',False)
Now I get return ('My message',True) in 25 percent of the time. How can I
improve that result? Maybe I need take several attemts, but without sending
two the same letter on one email. We have own mail server.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/web2py/7c083f22-d1f5-45c5-8f8d-94629eceecca%40googlegroups.com.