> Ideas about how to ship apps when pip installing web3py?

pardon, for current stage, can not, because you must:
- clone web3py repo
- run python3 setup.py install
- then successfull install pip3 install web3py
which imo inefficient
detail tested on previous messages
*ref (tests 5 works):*
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/web2py/saav4hQdbSU/7hCrxV_ZBAAJ

just an idea, perhaps if you've fixed pypi modules, think, user can either
extract the webapps (zip or tar) or clone the opened repo url, then execute
with
*e.g. for extracted*
cd
mkdir ~/apps
touch ./apps/__init__.py
cd ~/apps
unzip client_a.zip
cd
python3 -c "from pydal.validators import CRYPT;
open('password.txt','w').write(str(CRYPT()('a' )[0] ) )"
/usr/local/bin/web3py-start -p ./password.txt -a 0.0.0.0:8000 ./apps

*e.g. for git*
cd
mkdir ~/apps
touch ./apps/__init__.py
cd ~/apps
git clone http://github.com/user/client_b
cd
python3 -c "from pydal.validators import CRYPT;
open('password.txt','w').write(str(CRYPT()('a' )[0] ) )"
/usr/local/bin/web3py-start -p ./password.txt -a 0.0.0.0:8000 ./apps

*note*
- after it's successufl installed pip3 install web3py, consider there is no
_dashboard, so can't pack or unpack just like in web2py using appadmin
- not sure is it a bug or in dev progress, but for me, must initialy create
__init__.py on apps folder is inefficient, the problem if just an error
traceback we can ignore it, but the problem is the web server won't start,
so not sure, as u can see, in latest docker step is also create that file
to ensure that web server can run

best regards,
stifan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/web2py/1259add7-8c4d-4d85-a87c-08e0543e18fd%40googlegroups.com.