Very nice Antonio.
My organisation has several apps, but each user has to log in separately
for each app, even though we use the same auth_users table for
authentication.
Would you please explain a little more because I might refactor our apps to
work in the way you suggest...
Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/web2py/b5fdb440-6200-45ec-9182-5ef2198d2bbe%40googlegroups.com.