Thank you Zoltán.

I'm still trying this solution however when I create the 0_memcache.py
model file I've got this ticket:

<type 'exceptions.ImportError'> Cannot import module
'applications.my_app.modules.six'

Could it be due to the fact that the web2py version is the old 2.14.6?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/web2py/96936f85-04f4-45b7-a43a-ec68b9fd2696%40googlegroups.com.