On Friday, 19 July 2019 15:26:05 UTC+1, Leonel Câmara wrote:

> You need another table which is an answer table, the answers will have a
> reference to the question and the team that answered.

Thank you,

So to check my understanding, the Answer Table would have 3 fields, an
answer field and then two reference fields, one for question.db and one for
team.db?

Also,
The questions are not uniquely numbered but as part of the round, i.e.
Round 1, Question 1, Q2, Q3, Q4 and Round 2, Q1, Q2, Q3.....  etc
Would I therefore link the answer table to the round table and then need
some kind join to allow me to get to the question?