Hello,

I have read and implemented the recipe for Windows active directory ldap
integration with Web2Py (
http://www.web2py.com/books/default/chapter/29/09/access-control) and for
the most part the documentation is clear except for the last bit where it
refers to :

from gluon.contrib.login_methods.ldap_auth import ldap_auth
auth.settings.login_methods.append(ldap_auth(mode='ad',
   server='my.domain.controller',
   base_dn='ou=Users,dc=domain,dc=com'))

For me there are 2 things that aren't clear here :
1) Where should this code be inserted ?  In the default.py controller or in
db.py or somewhere else ?
2) We have multiple domain controllers in our domain, do we need to supply
a specific server for the server parameter ?

An example of implementing this with the welcome application would be
appreciated, specifying the file which was modified.