I don't need wireshark. Its in plain sight. The problem is I have no
idea what is wrong with it.

https://open.login.yahooapis.com/openid/op/auth?openid.assoc_handle=crOLLLvQds2YOP5jXvLaBs1gVC1eIpFhqmxcDxETwNFxG68HIItiJzZhrffh4bn00jyuPgNt2clv3bSaQvG9yNJ8EIx._Ja768i256WwR4sUXnKEMimMy3jd4VJcT2dfcw--&openid.claimed_id=http%3A%2F%2Fspecs.openid.net%2Fauth%2F2.0%2Fidentifier_select&openid.identity=http%3A%2F%2Fspecs.openid.net%2Fauth%2F2.0%2Fidentifier_select&openid.mode=checkid_setup&openid.ns=http%3A%2F%2Fspecs.openid.net%2Fauth%2F2.0&openid.realm=http%3A%2F%2Ftest.domain.com%2Fopenid%2Flogin%2FstartOpenID&openid.return_to=http%3A%2F%2Ftest.domain.com%2Fopenid%2Flogin%2FfinishOpenID%3Fjanrain_nonce%3D2009-07-21T08%253A44%253A37ZYQiIKa

where test.domain.com is an actual subdomain I own that is mod_proxied
to web2py.