Hi,

I'm getting the same problem. User getting logged out after successful
transaction. it's working fine in local host but when deployed to
pythonanywhere server, I'm getting this issue. Also tried downdrading
web2py version 2.17.1, still no luck...

Did you find solution for this problem....Please share..It'll be very
helpful

Thank you....