According to stripe, we need to change the checkout methodology for stripe,
at least in Europe.

The example they give now is.

client.html

<script src="https://js.stripe.com/v3";></script><button
id="checkout-button">Pay</button>

client.js

var stripe = Stripe('pk_test_TYooMQauvdEDq54NiTphI7jx');
var checkoutButton = document.querySelector('#checkout-button');
checkoutButton.addEventListener('click', function () {
  stripe.redirectToCheckout({
    items: [{
      // Define the product and SKU in the Dashboard first, and use the SKU
      // ID in your client-side code.
      sku: 'sku_123',
      quantity: 1
    }],
    successUrl: 'https://www.example.com/success',
    cancelUrl: 'https://www.example.com/cancel'
  });});

Has anyone had any experience with this they could share?

Is there any docs on how I might integrate client.js into web2py.

Thanks