All ~ Long time asker here (thanks Anthony and Massimo for all your patient

FWIW, I did want to drop everyone a line about the Dominos Supreme Court
appeal (Im a lawyer by trade).  The Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit
(it's basically the western quarter of the US per here
<http://ca9.uscourts.gov/judicial_council/what_is_the_ninth_circuit.php>)
has held that all business websites must be ADA compliant or you could wind
up paying substantial attorney's fees to the person suing you.  This may or
may not hold in other parts of the country and frankly, we don't really
know what the requirements are at this time, especially for entirely
virtual businesses.  That said, it is always good practice to be AA
complaint with the *Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.  *

*Please note, this is not legal advice but just a pay it forward note from
someone who got a lot of help on these forums!*

*Mark*