If somebody use debagger, please told how I can create breakpoin and after
that see variables. In start of my default.py I wrote *from gluon.debug
import dbg* and I have that code:
    if form.process().accepted:
        if form.vars.TEACHERS_ID == '':
            db.tt_on_day.insert(TIMETABLE_ID=tt_id, DATE=form.vars.DATE,
DISC_ID=form.vars.DISC_ID, PERSON_ID=form.vars.PERSON_ID, CLASS_ROOM_ID=form
.vars.CLASS_ROOM_ID, DOUBLE_CLASS=form.vars.DOUBLE_CLASS)
        else:
            if form.vars.END_DATE == '':
                if form.vars.DATE != '':
                    inWLP = False
                    print(*arrGraphOnModule*)
                    *dbg**.set_trace()*
How can I understant what now in variable arrGraphOnModule?