Hello,

I have an SQLFROM.grid in which I render each of the lines with a special
format using only the id field of the table (id.represent). Attached image
with the result.

Everything works perfect except when searching records. The issue is that
hidden fields (readable = False) are excluded from the search.

This is the code in sqlhtml.py that that blocks the search

             sfields = reduce (lambda a, b: a + b,
                             [[f for f in t if f.readable and f.searchable]
for t in tables])

Why fields are excluded with readable = False if searchable = False exists?

Any way to search across all fields of the sql query?

regards.