I am getting this error when users upload an image with the Add function of
a grid. As background, it is adding a product which can only be seen by
users in a particular group (belong to the same company).

Traceback

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/act/web2py/gluon/main.py", line 505, in wsgibase
    request.body.close()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/tempfile.py", line 431, in close
    self.unlink(self.name)
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/tmp/tmpGdGmPE'

Error snapshot

    <type 'exceptions.OSError'>([Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/tmp/tmpGdGmPE')

I have been banging my head against this one for a while and I am not
getting anywhere.

I have another function which uses a simple form to add products which can
be seen by everyone (admin form) and this has no issues with images.

Can anyone give me a tip or an idea or a direction to continiue searching
for a solution?

I am happy to post code but the grid is reasonably complex at 450 lines.