I have been using the ajax function alot lately, there is a level of
neatness about it.
What I wanna do is to make a delete by clicking a button but avoid a page
reload, I used the ajax callback function, but the problem is that after
clicking delete it shows working but nothing happens, it will only delete
the desired entry after i have refreshed the page, thats not what i want, i
want to click delete, see the item get deleted but without the page refresh!

*MY CODE*

*CONTROLLER*

*def deleteQuoteItem():    if db(db.quotation.id == request.args(0,
cast=int)).delete():        if db(db.quotation.id is not None):
redirect(URL('View_Quotation', args=(session.detailsQuote.id)))
else:            redirect(URL('registeredClients'))    return locals()*

*VIEW*
{{=A('Delete',callback=URL('deleteQuoteItem', args=quote.id))}}

Regards;

Mostwanted