On Jul 21, 6:07 pm, Tito Garrido <titogarr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does jPolite app works on GAE?

yes
> is it 100% working?

Yes and no. jPolite works as originally intended but that is not
enough. The developer tells me he is going to roll out a new version
with lots of changes. I am also planning lots of changes to the js
code I added to it. So it works but there will be a better version one
day and it will not be compatible with the current one.

Massimo