After installing the py4web code from source it works well. I am very
positive surprised what already possible with py4web. Thank you Massimo for
the detailed description in the manual

"Once py4web is installed you can access the apps at the following urls:
http://localhost:8000
http://localhost:8000/_dashboard
http://localhost:8000/{yourappname}/index "
http://py4web.com/_documentation/static/index.html#chapter-01

Unfortunately I did not manage to get into a database table to see the
individual records. Most realistic its an access right issue.

In the manual/tutorial -
http://py4web.com/_documentation/static/index.html#chapter-03 - access to a
record is shown.

On the py4web application there is a password in use.

How to get into these tables (all tables)?
E.g.
http://127.0.0.1:8000/_dashboard/dbadmin?app=_dashboard&dbname=db&tablename=py4web_error

or
http://127.0.0.1:8000/_dashboard/dbadmin?app=_scaffold&dbname=db&tablename=auth_user