With a Spa the routing is done in Javascript in the Browser.

So Javascript or Vue / React etc need. To check if the user has a access or
id_token and if not redirect to the login page to obtain it.

Doing crud and be able to secure those crud rest routes will be critical
for productivity.

So we need a simple jwt token minting engine that at least can spit out a
access token for prototyping and and easy way to switch over to other IAM
solutions with py4web for production that can do the token minting.

That is something I am currently working on the whole oidc auth part make
it easy and I also want to make it available for web2py.

I have updated and got the oauth2 login provider working with Okta
yesterday and web2py.

Will share this. Code asap and sent a push to git to have that provider
updated and at some providers for different IAM solutions for both web2py
and py4web going forward.

Will try to share an example with py4web asap once I have something
working.

Will probaly be on the. Weekend.