I've created an emailing form in my application but have substituted where
the email goes with a reference that contains the email, the problem is
that now the email is not being sent unless i write a proper explicit email
address. Whats the difference between writing an explicit email address &
using a variable that supposedly contains the email? I have to use the
referencing variable as I currently am because different registered users
get to log in & send emails, its not just one user. How can I solve this
problem???

*CODE*
def contact_us():
    details=db.hotel_profile(request.args(0, cast=int))
    form = SQLFORM.factory(
    Field('name', requires=IS_NOT_EMPTY()),
    Field('cell_number', requires=IS_NOT_EMPTY()),
    Field('email', requires =[ IS_EMAIL(error_message='invalid email!'),
IS_NOT_EMPTY() ]),
    Field('subject', requires=IS_NOT_EMPTY()),
    Field('message', requires=IS_NOT_EMPTY(), type='text')
    )
    if form.process().accepted:
*        mail.send(to='details.email_address', *
                  #subject='contact request from %(your_name)s %(email)s'
 % form.vars,
                  subject=form.vars.subject,
                  message = '%(message)s \nName: %(name)s \nEmail Address:
%(email)s \nCell Number: %(cell_number)s' % form.vars)
        response.flash = T('Thank you, your form was submitted')
        #redirect(URL('index'))
    return dict(form=form)

Regards;

Mostwanted